|Family Practice Residency Programs:|
|Family Practice | Internal Medicine | Ob/Gyn | Pediatrics | Psychiatry | General Surgery | InfoIMG | Motivation | Contact | Application Tips | FAQ
Two new features:
(a) % Caribbean IMGs: It is a percentage of residents that graduated from 4 main Caribbean Medical Schools. Caribbean Grads from all 4 schools that matched in the past 3 years are added up and then shown as a % of total residents. If you are a US-IMG or Caribbean IMG, this would help you.
(b) %Non-Caribbean IMGs: If you are a non-US IMG, this would interest you. Since Caribbean IMGs are often (but not always) proxy for US-IMGs; it tells you (whenever available) out of all the residents approximately what percent of residents is non-US. We have derived this from “%IMGs” and %Caribbean IMGs.
Family Medicine residency lists:
1. Family Practice Programs requiring No Minimum USMLE Scores or <=80. (FP-1)
2. FP Residency Programs considering applicants with 5 or more years since graduation. (FP-4)
3. Family Medicine Residency Programs that require (passing USMLE scores) AND have liberal graduation year requirements. (FP-6)
4. Family Practice Residency Programs considering applicants with
Green Card/citizenship only. (FP-5)
5. Family Medicine Residency Programs that sponsor Both H1 visa & J1 visa. (FP-2)
6. Family Practice Residency Programs that sponsor Either H1 visa or J1 visa. (FP-3)
7. IMG friendly list for Family Practice Residency Programs (aka FMG friendly Family Medicine programs). (FP-13)
8. Family Medicine Residency Programs that may consider multiple attempts on USMLEs - One or more attempts on USMLs. (FP-7)
9. Caribbean IMG friendly Family Medicine Residency Programs. (new) (FP-15)
Help is available: If you need help choosing the right list, please contact us. You can also ask us to create a custom list just for you based upon your credentials. See example.
States available: All IMG friendly states and then some: AK, AL, AZ, AR, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, IL, IN, LA, MD, MI, MO, MS, MT, NE, NH, NJ, NY, NC, ND, NV, OH, PA, RI, SC, SD, TX, VA, WV, WI, WY.
© Copyright InfoIMG.com 2002-2012. All rights reserved.