|General Surgery Residency Programs:|
|Family Practice | Internal Medicine | Ob/Gyn | Pediatrics | Psychiatry | General Surgery | InfoIMG | Motivation | Contact | Application Tips | FAQ
1. General Surgery Residency Programs that do not require any minimum USMLE Scores OR <=85 for applications. (GS-1-East+Midwest)
2. General Surgery that consider (a) non-recent or old graduates, who are 5 years or more out of Medical School or (b) have no criterion for years since graduation. (GS-4)
3. General Surgery Residency Programs that sponsor both H1 visas and J1 visas. (GS-2)
4. General Surgery Residency Programs that sponsor either H1 visa or J1 visa or both. (GS-3-East+Midwest)
5. IMG friendly General Surgery Residency Programs. (Aka, IMG friendly hospitals or IMG friendly residencies) (GS-14)
Help is available: If you need help choosing the right list, please contact us. You can also ask us to create a custom list just for you based upon your credentials. See example.
© Copyright InfoIMG.com 2002-2012. All rights reserved.