|Internal Medicine Residency Programs:|
|Family Practice | Internal Medicine | Ob/Gyn | Pediatrics | Psychiatry | General Surgery | InfoIMG | Motivation | Contact | Application Tips | FAQ
Two new features:
(a) % Caribbean IMGs: It is a percentage of residents that graduated from 4 main Caribbean Medical Schools. Caribbean Grads from all 4 schools that matched in the past 3 years are added up and then shown as a % of total residents. If you are a US-IMG or Caribbean IMG, this would help you.
(b) %Non-Caribbean IMGs: If you are a non-US IMG, this would interest you. Since Caribbean IMGs are often (but not always) proxy for US-IMGs; it tells you (whenever available) out of all the residents approximately what percent of residents is non-US. We have derived this from “%IMGs” and %Caribbean IMGs.
Internal Medicine Lists:
1. Internal Medicine Residency Programs that do not require any minimum USMLE Scores OR <=80 for applications. (IM-1)
[Note: If you purchase IM-7-East and IM-7-Midwest&More; you do not need IM-1-East and IM-1-Midwest&More]
2. Internal Medicine Residency Programs that require USMLE Scores of 85 or less for applications. (IM-7-East & IM-7-Midwest&More)
3. Internal Medicine Programs that have liberal or no graduation year requirements. (IM-4)
4. Internal Medicine Programs that (do not require any minimum USMLE Scores OR <=80) AND have liberal graduation year requirements. Useful to non-recent or old graduates. (IM-6)
5. Internal Medicine Residency Programs that do NOT sponsor any visa for IMGs. Only US citizens and green card holders are normally considered. (IM-5)
6. Internal Medicine Residency Programs that sponsor both H1 visas and J1 visas. (IM-2)
7. Internal Medicine Residency Programs that sponsor either H1 visa or J1 visa or both. (IM-3)
8. IMG friendly Internal Medicine Residency Programs. (Aka, IMG friendly hospitals or IMG friendly residencies) (IM-14)
9. Caribbean IMG Friendly Internal Medicine Residency Programs. This list is helpful to graduates of Caribbean Medical School. (IM-15)
10. Internal Medicine Residency Programs that do not require any minimum USMLE Scores (i.e. just passing scores). (IM-75) [Note: If you purchase IM-1-East, IM-1-US or IM-7-East; you do not need IM-75.]
Help is available: If you need help choosing the right list, please contact us. You can also ask us to create a custom list just for you based upon your credentials. See example.
More States available:
Overall: ALL 50 states and District of Columbia, except WI, WA, OR, MO, MN, and CA.
East: CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, MA, MD, ME, NC, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, SC, VA, VT, WV
Midwest&More: AK, AL, AR, AZ, CO, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KY, KS, LA, MI, MS, MT, ND, NE, NM, NV, OH,
OK, SD, TN, TX, UT, WY
© Copyright InfoIMG.com 2002-2012. All rights reserved.