|OB/GYN Residency Programs:|
|Family Practice | Internal Medicine | Ob/Gyn | Pediatrics | Psychiatry | General Surgery | InfoIMG | Motivation | Contact | Application Tips | FAQ
1. Obstetrics/Gynecology Programs requiring No Minimum USMLE Scores or <=80. (OBGYN-1)
2. OB/GYN Residency Programs considering applicants with 5 or more years since graduation. (OBGYN-4)
3. Obstetrics/Gynecology Residency Programs considering applicants with
Green Card/citizenship only. (OBGYN-5)
4. OB/GYN Residency Programs that sponsor Both H1 visa & J1 visa. (OBGYN-2)
5. Obstetrics/Gynecology Residency Programs that sponsor Either H1 visa or J1 visa. (OBGYN-3)
6. IMG friendly OB/GYN Residency Programs (aka FMG friendly OB/GYN Residency Programs).
New feature! We are pleased to annouce a new column called “% Caribbean IMGs”. It is a percentage of residents that graduated from 4 main Caribbean Medical Schools. They are mainly US-IMGs. Caribbean Grads from all 4 schools that matched in the past 4 years are added up and then shown as a % of total residents. That way you would know what types of IMGs a program has.
Help is available: If you need help choosing the right list, please contact us. You can also ask us to create a custom list just for you based upon your credentials. See example and details.
© Copyright InfoIMG.com 2002-2012. All rights reserved.