|PEDIATRIC Residency Programs:|
|Family Practice | Internal Medicine | Ob/Gyn | Pediatrics | Psychiatry | General Surgery | InfoIMG | Motivation | Contact | Application Tips | FAQ
1. Pediatric Residency Programs requiring No Minimum USMLE Scores or <=80. (PED-1)
2. Pediatric Residency Programs considering applicants with more than 5 years since graduation. (PED-4)
3. Pediatric Residency Programs that sponsor Both H1 visa & J1 visa. (PED-2)
4. Pediatric Residency Programs that sponsor Either H1 visa or J1 visa. (PED-3)
5. IMG friendly Pediatric Residency Programs (aka FMG friendly Pediatric programs). (PED-14)
Help is available: If you need help choosing the right list, please contact us. You can also ask us to create a custom list just for you based upon your credentials. See example.
New feature! We are pleased to annouce a new column called “% Caribbean IMGs". It is a percentage of residents that graduated from 4 main Caribbean Medical Schools. They are mainly US-IMGs. Caribbean Grads from all 4 schools that matched in the past 3 years are added up and then shown as a % of total residents. That way you would know what types of IMGs a program has.
© Copyright InfoIMG.com 2002-2012. All rights reserved.