|Psychiatry Residency Programs:|
|Family Practice | Internal Medicine | Ob/Gyn | Pediatrics | Psychiatry | General Surgery | InfoIMG | Motivation | Contact | Application Tips | FAQ
Two new features:
(a) % Caribbean IMGs: It is a percentage of residents that graduated from 4 main Caribbean Medical Schools. Caribbean Grads from all 4 schools that matched in the past 4 years are added up and then shown as a % of total residents. If you are a US-IMG or Caribbean IMG, this would help you.
(b) %Non-Caribbean IMGs: If you are a non-US IMG, this would interest you. Since Caribbean IMGs are often (but not always) proxy for US-IMGs; it tells you (whenever available) out of all the residents approximately what percent of residents is non-US. We have derived this from “%IMGs” and %Caribbean IMGs.
1. Psychiatry Residency Programs that require No minimum USMLE Scores OR <=80 for applications. (PSY-1-East+Midwest)
2. Psychiatry Residency Programs that sponsor (both J1 and H1 visas). (PSY-2)
3. Psychiatry Residency Programs that sponsor either J1 visas or H1 visas or both. (PSY-3)
4. Psychiatry Residency Programs that do not have any graduation year cutoff and have liberal graduation year requirements. (PSY-4)
5. IMG or FMG Friendly Psychiatry Residency Programs. (PSY-14)
States available: ALL states & DC except CA, MA, MN.
Help is available: If you need help choosing the right list, please contact us. You can also ask us to create a custom list just for you based upon your credentials. See example.
© Copyright InfoIMG.com 2002-2012. All rights reserved.